- This Internet offer is produced and operated by Borg Collective GmbH. With responsibility as editor under the conditions of the Press Act and §§ 5 and 6 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) Borg Collective GmbH represented by its responsible Managing Director (Geschäftsführer) Maciej Laskus.
- Contact details:
Borg Collective GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 23593590
(please write an email to contact us)
Legal representatives of the company: Managing Director Maciej Laskus, Authorized signatory Dirk Mahlmeister
Register of Companies
The company is a entrepreneurial company with limited liability (GmbH) with its registered office in Berlin (Register of Companies of the District Court of Berlin Charlottenburg, Registration Number: HRB 197356 B).
Tax ID (USt.-ID) (§ 27a Sales Tax Act): DE319811966
- Online Dispute Resolution. The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Our e-mail address can be found above. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in the dispute settlement process.
- Liability For Contents. Borg Collective GmbH provides the information for this Internet offer with the greatest of care and makes every effort to ensure it is up to date, correct and complete. All contents are intended for general information and do not represent any commercial, legal or other consultancy service. Borg Collective GmbH provides no guarantee and accepts no liability for any damages of any material or notional nature caused by making use of the service, unless this can be shown to have been caused by deliberate intent or gross negligence.The laws, regulations and directives which might in certain cases be published in this Internet offer have been compiled with care, however no claim is made to their being fully up to date or complete. The current wording is legally binding as it appears in the relevant publication organs (in particular the Bulletin of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Official Gazette).This Internet offer makes reference to numerous offers on the Internet. The contents of the linked pages are created by, among other bodies, companies and institutions over which Borg Collective GmbH has no influence. Borg Collective GmbH does not claim the contents contained in these as its own. Absolutely no liability is accepted for third-party offers.If in respect of the pages of this Internet offer or pages to which reference is made, you should identify dubious or illegal content, Borg Collective GmbH would be grateful if you would bring this to our attention.We also point out that sections of the site or the entire offer representing this Internet offer are liable to alteration, addition or deletion without any specific notice. The temporary suspension or definitive termination of publication is also possible without notice.In accordance with § 7 Para. 1 of the Telemedia Act, Borg Collective GmbH is responsible for its own content in this site under the general legal regulations. Under the terms of §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act, as a service provider the company is, however, not obliged to monitor any third-party information passed or held on the site, or, depending on the circumstances, to research this where it indicates some illegal activity. This has no effect on any obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with the general legal regulations. However, any liability on Borg Collective GmbH may only be considered from that point in time when it gained knowledge of a concrete breach of the law. On gaining knowledge of the corresponding breaches of the law, Borg Collective GmbH will remove these contents immediately.
- Copyright And Rights Of Use. Copyright and rights of use for texts, graphics, images, design and source code are held by Borg Collective GmbH. Where the contents of this Internet site have not been produced by Borg Collective GmbH, third-party copyrights will be observed. In particular, third-party contents will be identified as such. Borg Collective GmbH would be obliged to receive the corresponding information if breaches of copyright are occasioned by its Internet presence. On becoming aware of any breaches of copyright, Borg Collective GmbH will remove such content immediately and eliminate the breach of law.
- Data Protection Conditions. As a public body, Borg Collective GmbH is subject to the conditions of the North Rhine-Westphalia Data Protection Act. Steps are taken to ensure that the regulations on data protection are also observed by any external service providers whose services may be called on by Borg Collective GmbH.
- Data Transmission. As a basic principle, telecommunications secrecy provides protection for the contents of your e-mails and details in your forms in respect of unauthorized viewing and processing. We can ensure that this requirement is observed, in respect of the operation of Borg Collective GmbH. We would point out to you that, generally speaking, it is possible for data carried over the Internet to be recorded by other Internet operators and users. Accordingly, personal data should where possible only be transferred in encrypted form. Excepted from this requirement are all user comments on the individual pages of the borg.id site, which in each case are cleared for publication after having been checked by Borg Collective GmbH (therefore becoming viewable by other Internet users).